10.11.2010

...Internship...

Ok, now let's talk about my internship! First off, I would say I am more the studio intern than necessarily just the photographer's intern. I assist with the stylist and some of the computer, digital tech, stuff as well. Here are the characters in my story:

Seth is the Photographer, Deana is the Stylist, and Sarah is the Retoucher.

Deana on the Left

This is the crew!...plus me
Pretty much our daily routine consists of shooting different clothing and accessories for the Tommy website. Sometimes things get repetitive but the people I work with make up for it! Unfortunately the internship is not what I was expecting, but everything is an experience. I have gotten to learn a lot about styling and have actually styled for the Tommy Website! One more thing to add to the resume. I can't believe I only have 2 more weeks here...crazy.

Here is a shot Deana and I styled for Barney's:

No comments:

Post a Comment