8.23.2010

...Silver Factory...

My other amazing photoshoot I did was one I have been waiting to do for a while! I recreated Andy Warhol's Silver Factory. I had three characters, Andy, Edie Sedgwick, and Andy's main photographer during that period Billy Name. His entire warehouse studio was covered in tinfoil, including the doorhandles, props, furniture, and anything else he could get his hands on. The research I uncovered was amazing, Name was simply given a honeywell pentax film camera and asked to shoot. He mainly shot Edie, Andy's muse at the time, while she danced in and around the factory. Nothing was too posed, everything was natural and interactive. The whole thing seemed so glamourous, until all the drugs took a toll. But I had an amazing day shooting these three characters, as well as, some just of my model, Daisy Bree, who played my Edie. Have a look:

No comments:

Post a Comment