3.23.2010

LA Cinema Makeup School

So i recently did the LA Cinema Makeup School's beauty graduate photos...these were some of the ones i liked:

We took so many photos and all the makeup was pretty amazing. I wish I could do makeup as well as photo. It would be an amazing duo for our business especially through school since we are on a student budget. 

Since I was in LA I called my best friend Brookanne who lives, works, and dances in the city. I had her come assist me for a little and be my stand in model while the real ones were still in makeup. I decided to add the best ones from her shoot to this post. I can't help but laugh looking at them! I love her and she is probably going to be angry I put these up <3


Click to make bigger...esp number five...best one of the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment