3.16.2011

...ETSY SHOP NOW OPEN...

Hey Everyone!!

I have opened up my own Etsy shop to sell my canvas wrapped gallery prints!! There is a variety of fine art and images I have taken with the Vignette application. They are perfect to hang on the wall and come in all different sizes! Please check out my shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheInbetweens

And you can view all the images for sale at: www.theinbetweensimagery.tumblr.com

I am so excited to be doing this, it gets me out and photographing the everyday things. Sounds like a good mission for myself. I am always open to new things and suggestions! If you want something specific let me know and I will try my hardest to find it and photograph it for you :)



I can't wait to start seeing what people order!


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment